Book our all-new package for a one-stop, hassle-free vacation at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel!
Terms and Conditions
- "Play, Dine & Stay" Package for 2 persons ("Package") is valid for hotel reservations with check-in dates on Sunday to Wednesday from September 8 to November 19, 2014, apart from September 30 to October 4, 2014 (all dates inclusive) which are block out dates ("Promotion Period").
- Guests will be entitled to purchase the Package for 2 persons at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel at the starting price of HK$3,980 (inclusive of 10% service charge and subject to paragraph 6 below) which comprises the following benefits:
||One night accommodation in a Standard Room at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
||Two "2-Day General Admission" tickets for admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park ("Park")
||Two 3-in-1 value meal coupons for dining at the Park
- Guests will be entitled to purchase the Package for 2 persons at Disney's Hollywood Hotel at the starting price of HK$3,272 (inclusive of 10% service charge and subject to paragraph 6 below) which comprises the following benefits:
||One night accommodation in a Standard Room at Disney's Hollywood Hotel
||Two "2-Day General Admission" Tickets for admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park ("Park")
||Two 3-in-1 value meal coupons for dining at the Park
- 3-in-1 value meal coupons are hard-coded with validity till March 31, 2015 apart from February 19 to 22, 2015 (all dates inclusive) which are block out dates. Issue and use of the 3-in-1 value meal coupons are subject to terms and conditions available at www.hongkongdisneyland.com under "Special Offers".
- The check-out date must be on or before November 20, 2014.
- The above Package price is subject to the prevailing rate depending on the check-in date. For Package price enquiry, please call Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at (852) 1-830-830.
- Advance reservation is required to be made at least 7 days prior to the check-in date. Offer of the Packages is subject to availability and limits on the number, type and other features of the benefits allocated for this offer (collectively, "Benefit Limits"). Guests acknowledge that Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") may in its absolute discretion determine or change the availability and the Benefit Limits at any time without prior notice. Hotel reservations may be made by calling the Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center at (852) 1-830-830, quoting "Play, Dine & Stay Package", or through Hong Kong Disneyland website www.hongkongdisneyland.com.
- Guests may request for an upgrade to other room types subject to availability, any Benefit Limits and additional charge.
- Packages and their components are for Guests' personal use only and may not be re-sold or used for tour groups, corporate events, marketing, promotional or other business purposes. Each Guest is entitled to reserve up to a maximum of 3 rooms with the same arrival and departure dates. Each hotel room can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 Guests.
- Amendment to the arrival and/or departure dates is permitted but only if such change is made at least 6 days prior to the original check-in date. Such change is subject to availability, any Benefit Limits and prevailing rates.
- A deposit equivalent to one Package price will be charged for each Package at the time of booking. Cancellations made less than 6 days before check-in date will be subject to a cancellation charge equivalent to one Package price for each Package cancelled. Such cancellation charge will be deducted from the deposit.
- Except for cancellation and amendment in accordance with paragraphs 10 and 11 respectively, no change to any reservation is permitted.
- No change of guest name is allowed under any circumstances.
- 2-Day Tickets are valid for visit on any 2 days within a 7-day period, except Designated Days. First visit must be on or before the last day of the validity period printed on the back of the ticket.
- Each Guest using a 2-Day ticket is required to obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification* as HKITP may from time to time require upon each entry into the Park for verification. If Guest chooses not to use Ticket Tag confirmation for entry to the Park, Guest's name will be printed on the ticket and the name as printed cannot be changed.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: HKID Card, passport or other photo identification (for Children aged 3-11: school handbook, or birth certificate and other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12-25: school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
- Subject to the applicable terms and conditions of Magic Access, 2-Day Ticket (valued at HK$585) may be upgraded to Magic Access by paying the applicable price difference. If the chosen Magic Access tier is priced lower than the 2-Day Ticket, no refund will be made.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
- Packages and their components are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
- This offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("HKSAR") only. This offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by Guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- Issue of the 2-Day Tickets and admission to the Park are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out in the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com and printed on the Park Guidemap. Copies of the Park Guidemap are available at ticket booths or Guest Relations Windows. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, to ensure safety, security or order or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require. HKITP reserves the right to modify the Rules and Regulations of the Park at any time and from time to time.
- Admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel ("Hotel") and use of the facilities there shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the respective Hotels, which are displayed in the Hotel premises. The Rules and Regulations of the Hotels are set out in the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com. HKITP reserves the right to modify the Rules and Regulations of the Hotels at any time and from time to time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the benefits or to terminate or suspend the availability of any benefit at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.