Interest Free Installment for Purchase or Renew of Magic Access Membership Card or Certificate
From now until December 31, 2013, you can enjoy a 12-month interest free installment offer when purchasing or renewing a Magic Access Membership Card or Certificate with a Standard Chartered Visa Card/ Co-branded Visa Card or MANHATTAN Visa Card/ Co-branded Visa Card*! As low as HK$71 per month, you can enjoy extra privileges all year round, including discounts on merchandise and dining, birthday privileges, exclusive park experiences and limited edition gifts. Come and discover the new magic of Hong Kong Disneyland now!
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
- To be eligible for the Hong Kong Disneyland ("Park") Magic Access Membership Card 12-month interest-free installment offer, cardholders are required to settle payment with Standard Chartered VISA Cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("SCB"), and Co-branded VISA Cards, (including Classic, Gold and Platinum Card types) (Corporate Cards are not applicable), MANHATTAN VISA Cards and Co-branded VISA Cards (including Classic, Gold and Platinum Card types); the above are collectively called ("Qualifying Cards"). This offer is applicable to the purchase of Magic Access Membership Card / Magic Access Certificate / Magic Access Membership Card renewal.
- This offer is applicable to new Magic Access Membership Card / Magic Access Certificate purchase / Magic Access Membership Card renewal, but not to ticket upgrade or purchase of any other type of ticket or Disney product.
- Cardholders who wish to enjoy the 12-month interest free installment offer must make such request at the time of purchase. Approval or otherwise of any payment transaction with a Qualifying Card is subject to the terms and conditions of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited ("SCB") and Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") does not accept any liability for any failure or delay on the part of SCB in approving the payment transaction. No change to the payment mode can be made after the purchase transaction is complete.
- This offer is applicable to Magic Access Membership Card / Magic Access Certificate / Magic Access Membership Card renewal purchased at the Main Entrance of the Park, Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket Express at Hong Kong Station, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Hollywood Hotel (but not to online purchases).
- The minimum amount per transaction for this offer is HK$500.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offer.
- Magic Access Membership Cards / Magic Access Certificates / Magic Access Membership Card renewal are issued subject to the Magic Access Terms and Conditions and the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out in the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com and printed on the Park Guidemap. Copies of the Park Guidemap are available at ticket booths and Guest Relations locations. Magic Access Membership Cards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- This offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("HKSAR") only. This offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by cardholders in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to suspend or terminate this offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR.