Chef Mickey recalls the lavish Art Deco-styled studio commissaries of Hollywood's Golden Age. Mickey decorations and various Disney characters in sketch form are found throughout the restaurant.
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
- This coupon ("Coupon") is valid from January 6 - March 31, 2014, both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period").
- During the Promotion Period, Guest may present this Coupon to enjoy HK$80 discount offer for his/her adult dinner buffet and HK$50 discount offer for his/her child dinner buffet at Chef Mickey in the Disney's Hollywood Hotel ("Chef Mickey"). Please call +852 3510-5000 for dinner dining hours.
- A 10% service charge will apply base on original price.
- Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") reserves the right to determine the prices of food and beverage and the operating hours of Chef Mickey in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Advanced reservation is required and is subject to availability. Please call +852 3510-5000 for reservations.
- A hard copy of this Coupon must be presented at the time of arrival at Chef Mickey. This Coupon is for one-time use only and will be collected upon redemption.
- This Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other food and beverage discount or promotion. Each Guest may only use one Coupon for his/her dinner buffet with up to seven (7) other Guests (including both Adult and Child guests) at Chef Mickey.
- This Coupon cannot be refunded, exchanged, redeemed for cash or used as a cash equivalent. Any Coupon which has been damaged or altered will be invalid.
- This Offer is made in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Public of China ("HKSAR") only. HKITP makes no representation that participation in this Offer is appropriate or available in other locations and this Offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in this Offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this Offer.
- HKITP reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions applicable to this Coupon or to terminate or suspend the availability of this Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.