To Our Guests,
Welcome to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel and (the "Hotel")! We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Hotel, and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Pets (with the exception of service animals) may not be brought into the Hotel.
The following activities are not allowed in Hotel area:
- Ball playing, frisbee throwing or other sporting activities, unless authorized by Hotel Management.
- Riding bicycles, tricycles, scooters or other vehicles with wheels, or engage in roller skating, in-line skating or skateboarding, or similar activities (except for wheelchairs, strollers, or otherwise approved).
- Bird feeding.
- Playing with kites or remote-controlled flying toys.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- Unauthorized photography, filming or videotaping of any persons in wedding gowns or special costumes.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes
- Engaging in activities which involve hawking, loitering or erection / installation / placement of unauthorized items.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Hotel or any associated facility.
We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, restrict the number of persons having access to the Hotel or close the Hotel or any part of it temporarily, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Hotel, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviors, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any users to the Hotel, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
For the purpose of these rules, "we" means either or both Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited and Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited.
These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
If you have questions, please ask a Cast Member.
Have a Magical Day!